Saturday, March 3, 2007

March 3


Today was an awesome day! A couple weekends ago I had fun at an online crop not only did I get some layouts finished but I won a prize from http://www.scraplovers.com/. Well, that prize came today!! What is even more exciting was it had something I have been wanting!!! A mini pink Fastenater! Awhile back I read a tip that you could use the bars without one so I bought a pack and found out it wasn't so easy. Sure you can set it like a concho with a mouse pad and carefully bend the prongs IF you can get one broke free from the bar of staples...very difficult to do without poking your finger or bending them so I have been looking for one of these! Even checked eBay but I just wasn't ready to fork over $10 including shipping. I saw the big one at Hobby Lobby but it was huge so this little package today made me super happy!!!! I couldn't wait to use it so I attached my ribbon with it. Christina also sent a Herma (it is always nice to have extra adhesive) Cutterbee scissors..these little guys are SHARP I love them. I have a pair but I am thrilled to have another. I always take stuff to scrap while I wait on the boys. I don't know how many times I have forgot to take them with me so now I have a pair I can leave in the van! And last but not least a black Zig pen! What awesome timing..mine was almost dry. So a very practical package that ROCKED!!! I am so very grateful!!!!
The "dots" on my flower are very light blue translucent tiny glass beads..not sure why they scanned so dark...and the staple bar is silver.

No comments: