Saturday, November 29, 2008

a new home...

for my ATC collection! I had soooooo much fun with this!



The pocket is for those who like to go over the edge!



I bought a pack of clear envelopes, drug out my sewing machine to stitch down the center, and cut off the sticky strip...I did leave an overhang to make it easier to slip the cards in and out. I have 3 envelopes between the cardstock pages.


I like the cute birdhouse stickers..so glad to put them to use! Here the book is in action:

Grow
I stuck the propeller on the tag and asked my son to draw me a biplane..Love it!! I also plan to stick oversized cards behind it.

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Very cool idea!! Hope your weekend is going great!

Stampin' Meg said...

This is super cool-I just keep mine in baseball card holders that I get at Walmart- nothing fancy at all!

Andrea Amu said...

Such a clever storage idea!

Mer said...

Your projects look great! That's an awesome storage idea....pretty clever!

Fink said...

Great idea for storage! Hope things are good!

HeatherC said...

Very cute! I especially love the Christmas ATC cards.

Cheryl KVD said...

These are all so beautiful!!! I once made a sliding match box to hold my ATC cards in.