Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Treasure & Round Robin

A little thank you for Lani and Leah using one of the stamps they sent my way. They should have these by now so hopefully I am not spoiling the surprise. Thanks again!!!! I used colored pencils, a seed bead for the eyes, and rhinestones on the flowers.


I received Robin's bases! I had no idea how hard it would be to add JUST one thing!! I finally decided since her base was pink and purple and I had the perfect flowers to match I'd add flowers!! The next mail date is Monday...can't wait to see the next set!

3 comments:

Lani said...

Yeap I have it! and I have to tell you they are even better in person! Beautiful, just like the person! THANK YOU! :)

Fink said...

I am sorry I have not been by! I have not been at CX so I did not have a link to you! Love the birdies!

wendyp said...

adorable bird images!!! These are just beautiful!