5 days ago
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Boo to you
I made it in the top five at Coconut Scrapbooking's Fall Frenzy and here is my final entry. We had to make a shaped card with...(1) Paint Technique I used a combing technique on the pumpkin, first I painted it dark oragne, after it dried I mixed the same orange paint with white to make it a lighter shade and painted over it, while the paint was still wet I drug a comb through it to expose some of the first layer of paint...so it looks like a real pumpkin!
(2) Buttons-I used them for eyes
(3) Felt-I used for a nose
(4) Rub-On- the word boo is a rubon and the little spray of dots on the tag is also a rubon from American crafts
(5) Ribbon-offray around his neck
(6) Sticker-the ghost is Studio Basic 101and the small Jack-O-Lantern is Jolee's
(7) Chipboard-I used a circle and oval to make my pumpkin.
Thanks for the fun challenge.
I think he turned out cute!