Saturday, January 10, 2009

Garvan Gardens Mini Album

My friend Chandra sent me these really cool envelopes from Martha Stewart for Christmas and they were too cool to use as cards so I bound them together to make a mini album. I used two envelopes and 3 cards. On the envelopes I glued the first flap shut and covered it with paper to use as the cover on the second one I left the flap open to hold my tags and it is the back cover. The inside "pages" are 3 cards cut in half. Papers are Cloud 9 Christmas Is and also lots of fun embellishments from that line were used. That was an awesome RAK from Angela at Fiskars! All the charms came from ACP. It was a really fun night and I soooo enjoyed scrapping about it!










5 comments:

Valerie said...

That is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. It came beautiful.

Jessica Rodarte said...

How clever to use the envelopes to make an album! Note to self: gotta try this! :)
Thank you for coming by my blog; I love visitors! <3

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

GM Girl this is a cleaver idea..thanks for sharing...hugs and smiles Gloria

Stacy Cohen said...

This is wonderful, Joy!!! I hope all is well with you!