Saturday, April 7, 2007





See the cool stump!!??? That is my picture...I sat out in the cold under a tree just waiting for the woodpecker to come...he has been coming around for a few days. I got too cold, gave up and came in. Later I peeked out the window and there he was!! I couldn't get outside alone so I sent one of the boys out and this is what he came back with! Not bad for it being on full zoom without a tripod! He also filled the memory card up while he was out there and one of my favorites is the jet!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Wow cool woodpecker! The stump is neat too, beautiful texture.

Christine Delgadillo said...

That IS a kewl stump! Woodpecker too!

morgansmom2000 said...

Awesome pictures!

HLHBC said...

I love how you use the boys to get pictures for you Joy! And how they go wild with the camera. Just imagine how much that would have cost in FILM! Oh my!