Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Check out this email I got!!


Congratulations to Wendy M. of Bethel, CT, the 1st place winner of our Scrapbook Layout Contest and a $150 CreateForLess shopping spree! 2nd place and a $100 shopping spree were awarded to Joy H. from Hot Springs, AR. And 3rd place went to Kimberly M. of Euless, TX who will receive a $50 shopping spree. Thanks to everyone who sent us your creative layouts!

I am just too excited!!!!! I had no idea until Wendy at Scraploves told me congrats so I ran to hotmail to see!!

Here is the LO I entered:

8 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

HUGE, well deserved congrats!!!!! :)

Linda said...

CONGRATS to you!!! that is so awesome!!

Mackey said...

Hurray for you Joy!! That is fantastic and I LOVE the layout!

Linda said...

Hi Joy! You've been tagged! Check it out...

http://theworldthatrevolvesaroundme.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

How awesome! What a cute frog layout!

Creatively Lisa said...

Joy....Congrats on your winnings. Great LO too. BTW you are being tagged. Please visit my blog to see the tag rules...http://jamlrise.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!! Super cute layout!

Leah said...

LOVE IT and congratulations!!!!!!