Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh My


The bug man (AKA DH) ran over the can!!?? No harm done Just tipped it over. There he is pointing at the mailbox explaining how he happened. He was looking at my nice packages on the mailbox!!! It is all my fault!! Oh well, Yippee Yay!!! I got scrappy mail!!!! I need to clean but now I want to play with my pretty new bug paper. Thanks Hayley!!!!! I won the monthly challenge draw at acharmingplace for May. Real easy and fun to enter..four challenges are posted each month and you just have to do all four to have your name in the hat!! Plus I got a package from Scraplovers!!! From an awesome clearance sale she had. And the best part was I had a gift certificate!! Man I had to work for that baby but it was worth it in the end. I just feel sorry for the other girls that had to work just as hard but lucky me my name popped out of the hat!!! To scarp or work on that pile of laundry???

4 comments:

Valerie said...

My C never gets excited when I get scrappy mail! ;)

Anonymous said...

But that was fun work. We now know every item available at SL, LOL! Enjoy and have fun scrapping!

Leah said...

LOL they always look to blame someone else!! HEH HEH and congrats!

Anna Zalamea said...

Hi Joy!!!!! I stumbled upon your blog while browsing the ScrapLovers forum (which I found through Iris's blog). How are you doing? I'm gonna have to add your blog to my links so I can check it out regularly. :)

~ btw, I quit the DT in the other site back in March. no drama or anything. At that time I had a family emergency that needed my complete attention. But it's all good though, since I knew it was time to move on. The team was awesome though, and I miss them.

Take care, my friend and keep in touch!

Anna
http://eacz.typepad.com