Tuesday, October 23, 2007

17 years ago................




We had our first boy!!! Oh what an adventure this has been! 17 years of delight and sadly a little fright, too. Love you mutt and hope all your wishes come true!!! I am so thankful that you are in our life.
He wanted chocolate cake with caramel icing...I tried!!! I never have had much luck in the kitchen and sadly today wasn't any different. I followed the recipe to a T but it never firmed up..I even added another full cup of powdered sugar and still..a runny mess!!!???
Oh and I SUCK at Photoshop!!! I love this shot DS took but as you can see just part of FT in the backgroud so I thought I could remove that..not much luck.

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

I can see where the kids get their curly hair, Joy. I like the shot with the FT in it. You can remember how little FT was when your oldest turned 17. It's a definite keeper!

Happy birthday, Mutt!

HLHBC said...

Everyone there is part of Mutt turned 17. Happy birthday to Mutt! :)

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday Mutt!

I might be able to take FT out of that picture - email me the full size...