Monday, October 1, 2007

WoW! Oct already!!??





Time truly does fly. Sept was too stressful and it really went by in a blur. I vow that Oct must be better!! I am going to get back to my photo a day (sorry Valerie I got so far behind!) and I am also going to scrap..every single day!!!!! So for my photo of the day here is my little dude ready to go pick up his brothers from school! He has informed me those are HIS tins and they are stuffed with his toys.... Freaking toddler!! He is actually the reason the camera was down and boy was I not happy, I cleaned the lenses just yesterday and sure enough he had already smudged it...there is no place to hide it, he always finds it!!?? So here are two shots from him too. I love seeing the shots he takes!!

3 comments:

Theresa Tyree said...

Your posts always crack me up! I can so totally relate having a toddler boy of my own! I am so in love with all that beautiful red curly hair!!

Anna Zalamea said...

heehee. I love the photos taken by your little guy -- so fun to see their perspective. I hope you have a great October! :)

Valerie said...

The boy has great taste!