Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sweet Love!





I just tried the UHU Stic that I requested from http://www.mariafilosa.com/ and found out the hard way that it truly sticks. For my album cover I applied the glue to both my paper and the chipboard, rubbed in together firmly, flipped it over and realized the chipboard was not exactly in the center of my paper..well, I thought I could simply pull it apart and try again but no such luck..it was firmly held in place! I love how strong the hold is! I am making the album for an anniversary gift for DH. Here is the cover and a few of the pages:

4 comments:

Chris said...

wow I love these pages. great jo

Tricia said...

Oh these are BEAUTIFUL Joy!!! I can't wait to see the rest!

Theresa Tyree said...

So gorgeous! I'm sure DH will love it! You're such a beautiful bride!!

Anna Zalamea said...

Gorgeous mini-album Joy! I love the colours and touches of bling!