Wednesday, September 19, 2007

karma


I am sitting there with all kinds of stuff in my lap working on a little swap project when Buggy Dude thumps FT hard enough to make him cry, I toss everything to the side to pick him up and after I get him calmed down I realize my needle is missing. I can't find it anywhere. So I am telling BD that if anyone gets stuck with it, it is his fault. He barely finished saying, " I hope HE gets it (with pointing at FT)" when he say OWWWWWWWWWW and there it is the needle embedded in his own foot.

3 comments:

Leah said...

OHthat is priceless and a great lesson!!!

HLHBC said...

*snort* Oh yeah, that's the karma you hope for!!!!!!!!!But will he get it? *sigh* Probably not if he's like my Troll.

Theresa Tyree said...

Ouch! Poor little guy!

Cute little swap project in spite of the interruption! ;o)